ExcelFil™ EVO – A New Class of 3D Printing Filaments
Voltivo’s ExcelFil™ EVO is a new class of 3D Printing Filament combining the benefits of multiple legacy filaments into a single product. It has the ease of use of PLA, while providing a lot of the same properties of ABS. Temperature stability up to 95°C (Standard PLA: 60°C) make it suitable for a much larger range of applications. Also, its impact resistance is on par with ABS and it does not have the more brittle nature of PLA.
It’s crystallization profile also has been optimized to leave very little discernible layer structure on your prints, which gives your work a much nicer appearance.
It’s perfect for your everyday 3D printing jobs. ExcelFil™ EVO is perfectly suited for and tested with a wide range of 3D printers.
ExcelFil™ EVO filaments allow for easy extrusion due to their tight laser-controlled tolerances, smooth flow characteristics over a large temperature range, rapid cooling, and a high tensile strength.
Voltivo ships ExcelFil™ EVO on sturdy recyclable spools, vacuum sealed with a desiccant bag to ensure it arrives moisture-free.
Primary Features and Benefits
- Temperature stability up to 95°C
- Resistant to the Elements (Resists Hydrolysis)
- Flexural Modulus double that of ABS (ASTM D790)
- Very little discernible Layer visibility due to a superior polymer crystallization profile
- Diameter and Roundness accuracy better than 0.05mm
- Fully opaque color, no shortcuts taken on adding non-toxic color pigments
- Only A grade raw polymers, no scrap or recycled source material
- Strong layer bonds – very rigid when cooled
- Support website with tested print temperature guidelines and other support tools
- Arrives packaged in vacuum shrink wrap with a desiccant bag to ensure controlled humidity levels in transit
- RoHS 2 certified – Free from harmful Heavy-Metals and Plasticizers
We spent significant time to test and characterize each new material, diameter and color combinations in many different print tests.
On top of the manufacturing quality control, we re-run these printing tests on range of 7 different models of 3D printers including Bowden and Direct-Drive setups.
We care a great deal about our environment and are trying to strike a balance between business convenience and protecting our Earth’s resources. Our EVO filament is made from renewable, non GMO polymer sources.
Creating successful prints greatly depends on the correct print settings. There are a large number of factors influencing successful printing results.
To ensure results faster, we provide you with clear temperature and Slicer configurations reducing guess work and expensive experimentation.
Each spool is labeled with a QR-Code which provides direct access to the specific ExcelFil™ 3D Printing Filament support database entry.
|Diameter and Accuracy||2.85mm ±0.05mm and 1.75mm ±0.05mm|
|Heat Deflection Temp||95°C|
|Print Temperature||Around 215°C – Specific Temperatures in our
|Spool Dimensions||Outer Diameter: 200mm, Spool Hub Diameter: 52mm, Width: 50mm|
|Packaging||Vacuum-sealed with a sachet of desiccant|
|Ships in||Rugged cardboard protective shipping box|
|Box Size||215mm x 215mm x 53mm|
|Material Net Weight||800g ±0.05kg|
Color and Diameter Choices
|Coal Black||P ±BLACK|
|Snow White||P ±WHITE|
Please note that an accurate color representation of plastics is not possible on the internet. That is why we are specifying the closest Pantone tone for your reference.
USD 49 / EUR 39 / AUD 50 / TWD 1600